Non-Refundable (Reservation) Waiting List Agreement
By Making a deposit to reserve your puppy you agree to the following terms:
1. I understand and agree that my $300.00 deposit is non-refundable. I am not guaranteed my puppy of choice or gender of choice; however, I understand that I can continue to defer my place in line and add myself to future reservation lists until I get the puppy I want and /or need or until one year from day of deposit arrives. (___________I understand and agree to the terms and conditions).
2. I also understand that the timing of litters is uncontrolled, as well as a successful pregnancy. We are not able to control the timing of heat cycles. We also have the right to cancel a reservation due to the best interest of the parents involved (the health of our parent dogs is paramount to having a litter). In the event a reservation list (breeding pair) is cancelled, I will be given other upcoming options. Heat cycles and timing is not guaranteed. (__________I understand and agree that timing is never guaranteed.)
3. I understand that clients choose in the order of the reservation list and clients can choose any of the puppies available to them at their selection time and placement. If a client is not in attendance nor is reachable by email, text or phone during their 30-minute selection timeframe, then they will forfeit their placement. (__________I understand and agree to the selection day process.)
4. When clients pay a non-refundable deposit, they are allowed to be on two reservation lists concurrently and ONLY choose ONE puppy. If a client wants two puppies, the client understand that two deposits are required. Once the client selects the puppy, the client will be removed from the other reservation list. The client understands that the second spot cannot be use for a friend or family member. (_________I understand that my deposit places me on two reservation lists; however, that is only for one puppy. When I choose my puppy, my name will be removed from the other list. It cannot be transferred to someone else).
5. We reserve the right to use any puppy selections in any form or fashion without restriction. We also reserve the right to replace a client that chooses to remove them self from the list with our own selection. (_________I understand and agree to ‘Luv My Toy Poodles’ right to use their pick in any form or fashion they choose).
6. The client is aware that puppies can have certain common ailments upon coming home. Urinary tract infections, parasites, ear infections and allergy issues are all common. While we routinely deworm and monitor for potential UTIs and ear infections, sometimes the stress of leaving the breeder causes issues to flare up. The client understand it will be the client’s responsibility to treat and care for their new puppy once they leave the breeder. (________I understand that puppies can have certain ailments and I agree to ensure they get the proper care and medication, if needed).
7. The client understand that they can be on two lists concurrently, unless both lists have pups in the nursery at the same time. understand that we do not ship our puppies. The client must pick up their puppy or pay for our approved nanny transport. (________I agree to choose which list once both litters have had puppies and agree to be responsible for all costs associated with picking up the puppy on pick up day - either myself or the approved puppy nanny).
By making a deposit, you agree to ‘Luv My Toy Poodles’ terms and conditions regarding the non-refundable reservation fee.